A little background

My girlfriend is a Veterinarian. Some of the shit she tells me she has to deal with is mind boggling. It's ridiculous. I mean, I know there are some STUPID fucking people in this world, but honestly, they shouldn't be allowed to own animals.

But it gets worse! Some of the PEOPLE SHE WORKS WITH are just as fucking dumb.

Oh, you thought this blog was going to be about the clients? Nope. Probably more heavy on the coworkers than the clients.

Don't worry, names will be changed (or just omitted) and I have a large backlog of data (should have started this a year ago).

Hope you enjoy at some point.

If I could put a counter for every facepalm/headdesk that comes from reading these posts, that would be great. Maybe a little button you can click for every time you want to (you click twice for every time you actually, physically, do it to yourself).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pill poppers

How many euthanasias is too many euthanasias...?