How many euthanasias is too many euthanasias...?

12 in 10 days. That's 1.2 euthanasias/day. And I don't mean in the clinic. That's how many she has done in the last 10 days.

I think that's too much.

From what I understand, she is the only one that did any this week. Why her? No wonder Veterinarians want to kill themselves. Especially when the patients owner blames you for having to do it. Maybe, just maybe, if you listened to her instructions this wouldn't have had to be done.

*
Put them on a strict diet and do this, that, the third and I'll see you in a month.
Oh, you again. It's been a week. Dog got worse? Died?? Did you do what I told you to do? No? I see. Why's that my fault that you didn't listen after signing off on the treatment plan?
*

Right, you're a moron.
In the words of Bill Engval, "Here's your sign..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pill poppers